Monday, November 17, 2008

Jamaican Vacation




Steve and I went to Jamaica for a little R and R last month. As most of you know Steve rides his bike EVERYDAY. Flying thousands of miles away and not taking his bike was a stretch for him, but he did well and actually managed to have some fun! We played at the beach, snorkeled, ate traditional Jamaican food (chicken, fish, rice and peas). What they called peas looked and tasted like beans to us. We also played in Mayfield Falls, it was a lot of fun. I did bring home a parasite though and that was an itchy experience! Overall it was a wonderful week in my opinion. I don't know if I will get Steve out of the country again soon, but he was a good sport and we had fun!

3 comments:

Justin said...

I'm jealous. Next time take me and I promise I'll be more than just a good sport.

Alicia said...

I'm jealous too! Wow. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your new pictures. I'm headed out tomorrow to be with Amber when she has her baby- due date is Wed. We'll spend Thanksgiving there! Have a good one. :) Donna

pink and brown